A Pressing Bureaucracy
The growing concerns ofencroachment on individual freedoms and pressures from government regulationson free enterprise have in the last half of this century entrenched themselvesin such a way that there is nothing left to do but cut out the problemfrom the core.
The first goal is to outline the already obvious attacks on freedom and then implement solutions of true freedom.
The problems stem from many socialized bureaucratic branches of government such as zoning. Zoning is one whichforces the smallest industries into high valued areas of taxation unreachableby many, holding back natural growth of industries. Especially effectedare cottage type industries by which zonings stringent, erratically changingpolicies and ordinances force individuals into the open arms of the federalgovernment whose growth is un-tethered.
It is sad that we will spend billions of dollars to support a huge bureaucracy of 'paper pushers' who do nothing but regulate freedoms and who receive huge benefits most can not support; then proclaim a social medical assistance program seems so terrible.
Unchecked taxation continues to increase dependency by creating more government jobs that simply regulate but donot actually produce anything of value.
Government worker benefits aresocialized medicine. When most of the country cannot afford the doctor, dental, health, insurance and retirement benefits of their public servants, yetmust pay for their public servants to have them, there is something verywrong. Jealousy is not a factor when people jump ship into socialism justto ride on the backs of others hardships. Either we socialize medicine altogether or make all government agencies cancel all benefits and make them pay for it out of their own pocket so they can have a sense of what its like inthe real world. I believe first in the latter, so that the government canafford be gracious to all those in real need when necessary and not justthe few who have secured a government position.
Another travesty is the inabilityto fire government employees because they are backed by a union who fightstooth and nail for its union "employees". Freedom has no use for unions inthe government. All employees should be subject to the peoples stringentrequirements and accountabilities for the job and protected only by theirrecord of good service and public need. If there is no need, there isno job. Government service shouldnot be considered job security at the expense and on the backs of others.
A Check on Corruption
Because free enterprise in the medical field has not been curtailed in price gouging, a practice considered a crime when arising in other areas of business practices, they have incited reason for their own controls under the monopoly laws. Monopoly laws were created to keep individuals or groups from completely controlling all factions of wealth in any given area of manufacture and to keep price fixing out ofa free country; which is the same as any other organized crime. Most technology is paid by the public, and whenever that technology has became common place, the prices should drop to allow the lower income people access, not by government programs, but by "Real Value" worth. An example: MRI's have been out long enough to be had at the price of a McDonalds hamburger, if made that freely available. As it is no science to move people in and out of those machines at a faster rate. Instead they charge a $1000.oo or more plus ridiculously high doctor, short stay and other fees. By lowering the price you wouldincrease the numbers of people access.
It is accepted that property, sales taxes, income taxes, insurance and other factors such as government controlled electric power prices are part of the high cost factor, however these have also been a subject of concern of waste. With the presenting of a new taxsystem and the abolishment of property, incomeand sales taxes, these prices could be lowered even more by reducing pricegouging at every level.
Food / Health Services and Company, Corporate, Government Subsidized Profits - Price Gouging
Lets say a farmer has to sell his$1.oo goods at $2.oo. There is no excuse, that aside from his.50 cents to $1.oo he pays in taxes, (25%-50% of his income now paid that helped finance the schools,roads, power, and programs that helped build that technology), that he should pay more than 2 or 3 or more dollarsfor a .0000001 cent piece of film and 25.oo for 1 hours work from a technicianwho really needs no more education than a gas station attendant to seat thepatient in the proper position a push a button to let a computer automatically take a picture(s). In charging $1,000.oo to $2,000.oo there is no difference here to a thief ripping a two thousand dollar bill out of a mans walletor charging the same amount to a man dying for thirst in the desert fora canteen of water. Don't give me this free enterprise or supply and demandexcuse, it doesn't fly here. Not in a industries such as food or medicalthat people must use to to live. There is a tremendous difference betweengouging a person for a toy he does not need and a health service he musthave to live.
Technology in the health fields should be given a limit to pay for its development then forced down to realityso that the people that financed it can benefit from it. No one person makes money on his own, people support him through their patronage. If you don't think so, try making money without customers. The crime comes when government takes money from you, the common citizen, to pay corporations to develop technology who in turn sell it back to you for a unfair profit spouting that technology of this sort is expensive. They are right, it is expensive, and you as the public collectively have paid for it already.
The supply and demand issue is fine in luxury items, but is never acceptable in human health needs, in the affordability, availability and in all technological accessibility.
Free enterprise in corporate form and the government has become intelligent enough (wilely actually)over the years to begin corrupting the country by working the two sidesone against one another; much to the delight of special interest groupsthat feed themselves in the turmoil, and do the same on a regular basis.
Two good recent examples of corporate corrupt strategies have been seen in the Oil companies and the Auto industries.
A recent move to sell out the rest of the country by the oil companies, was a attempt to buy rights to continue pumping oil in Alaska. This was attempted by proposing to give the government billions of dollars in the CARA bill. The bill would have transferred the money paid by oil companies (so they could continue to pump oil) to thegovernment to buy up thousands of acres of private land throughoutthe U.S. for the purpose of turning the land into wildlife refuges.
Why would a free enterprise spendbillions selling out others instead of spending the billions fighting fornot only themselves, but others to drill in Alaska? The answer is plain:they did not want others drilling in Alaska. What fools and traitors.
For freedom to work, it has to beaffordable and available to every single person with no exorbitant fees orunattainable feats because of regulation.
The auto industry has been no better if not worse. How could a country with such technology build such useless engines for which parts have become so complicated and fall apart almostlike clockwork. Especially in and through a auto regulatory commission thatspouts safety and quality.
Just look at the recalls on American vehicles compared to foreign. If you still can't see the implication, let me spell it out. It is not conspiracy, it is simply free enterprise extending itself past legal bounds and which has not been checked.
Auto industries lobby for "so called" safety and pollution standards for only one reason, and that is to regulate and control the auto industry field through public relations, legal construction and device standards. This is done so they are the only ones that can compete; regardless that their cars offer no real safety features that in any wayrepresent modern technology; that has been readily available for the lasttwenty years - i.e. roll cages.
Case in point: An Indy carcan withstand an impact of 250 mph into a brick wall without killing itsoccupant in most incidences; and without implementation of an 'so called'high tech air bag. By mass producing these methods an Indy car would be lessexpensive than a two door sedan. Why is there a requirement for air bags? Why not simply a safe car ?
Companies and Corporations are also selling American property, freedoms and opportunities out to foreign interests, sorry, America is not for sale. This should be completely illegal.
Want to lease? OK, but this is renewable every 25 years and revocable if their country or they themselves are involved in any conflicts with theUS. Also there should be a limit to activity; If they want to have more,have them become American Citizens.
The answer is obvious; It is because of this continual encroachment on True freedom by the government, by free enterprise and corporate strategies, by legal system job security bureaucracies, by unions strategies and yes, in the free enterprise citizenry benefiting from government programs and regulations tampering.
It is from theabove type corrupt practices prevalent in this country that we present andpropose these below requirements of all forms of government agencies andlegal institutions within this country to insure true freedom:
• Freeze on all nonessential federal jobs. Offer early retirement; and as federal offices become unable to serve have employees shift to essential agencies to fill vacancies if immediately available; or as programs are reduced to maintain other agencies until eliminated.
• De-unionize all government agencies.
• All government positions must be voted in.
• Eight year maximum service for all government jobs aside from military. This is all total which would stopthe creation of making government work any type of a profession; and keepit as a temporary public servant position and a service to the country anda means of education. No more.
• All state lands owned by federal government transferred to state and respective County ownership and control.All.
• Abolish all powers of property condemnation but for needs required by government during war and returned to the private property owner immediately after wars end.
• Implement a no names no numberstax system or "True Patriot Tax" -Which See. Import and export taxes to pay for federal government and military and toll orEntry taxes to pay for state, county and city. These to be clearly dividedsystems with no gray areas from where taxes are collected and which segmentof government revenues go to.
Patriot Tax (Entry Tax, No Name Tax, Toll Tax):
The Patriot Tax is a very simple tax. It is simply a collection booth on a major highway in and out of a state, city and/or county for the collection of tax money.
There are three ways of collecting. Change, credit card or a bank card not unlike a phone card that you useuntil the money is gone and a postal money order card used in the same way.No names or numbers registered or kept track of.
Taxes are retrieved by the postalservice and delivered to a bank for counting by machine.
This would abolish the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) completely. Replacing it with a branch of the Postal Service to simply move collected funds to a bank for collection.
Once the amount of tax money which has been voted on by voters for that years expenditures is satisfied, the booths close and no more tax money is collected.
All federal taxes are collected by Import / export taxes only and are never collected from individuals income; only item value. All percentages of tax governed by vote of the people in a general election.
• Abolish all property, income, sales, death, gift, inheritance taxes and any other tax that requires the individual be known to the government for taxation. (see a free system of taxationat this site: True Patriot Tax).
Implement the True Patriot Tax (which see site)
• Monopoly laws governed and implemented state by state and where applicable, county by county.
• Abolish all forms of zoning. A law and bureaucracy which destroys free enterprise.
• Adherence of all laws to the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights - literally.
• No regulation by any governmentagency for any combined purpose shall exceed a single 8"x 5" sheet of paperon one side, size 12 print, 300 words maximum.
• All written laws must be written in plain English understandable by any eighth grade education.
• All legal language shall be written in plain English understandable by any eighth grade educated person.
• All courts shall respect a person of plain background to represent himself in all courts and simply directed throughout the process.
• The process of the courts shallbe easily understandable to by anyone with a eighth grade education.
• All mysteries of the present court systems procedures will be erased providing for ease of understanding and application by the common man.
• All courts shall have in clear view above and behind the judges bench the Ten Commandments which outline God's absolute laws that dictate natures and man's basis for law and order. Itshould be noted that without this most basic form of "morality", it wouldbe ok to murder, rob and act out many other forms of criminal activity. Theselaws are what all our laws are based upon.
Declaration of Independence: "When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
• All courts shall have in clear view the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights for which Freedomis based upon and was won. Further "the Grievances" that define tyranny ingovernment numbered and outlined to indicate what freedom fought againstand what freedom is not. Beside each Grievance define the opposite meaningas the Certain Inalienable Right each Grievance represents and is. It shallalso be printed in every voters pamplet.
• All courts shall have in clear view the American flag with the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights sewn into them so that there is no question, and will never be any question, as to the flags symbolic meaning and freedoms true representation.
• It should be noted that the Declaration of Independence is the document and the meanings by which freedom was fought, and by which people died for, not the Constitution. That the Constitution would never have been ratified without the Bill of Rights which the Declaration of Independence fist described as "Among these are..." in describing further "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" when defining inalienablerights; Further, that the Declaration of Independence even governs over the Constitution by presenting each and every Americans first "Right and Duty" in concern of "any government", federal or other, that resides with a free people.
• All United States military forces must recite their protection of the meanings set forth in the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights as first written; then the free people of the United States who protect these rights; and only then, the Constitution; so that there can be no doubt of the bases for which we fight. And thatis Certain Inalienable Rights which are defined in the Declaration of Independence, its Grievances that define Tyranny in government, The opposite of whichare 40 Certain Inalienable Rights of True Freedom and of a Truely Free People
• It should be noted that freedomnever changes. Those who wish to destroy freedom, however, will continueto try to interpret it. The Constitution itself has fallen by some extentbecause of devious interpretation; and has begun to confuse those who livein it, protect and die for it. Therefor it's definition needs the claritypresented by the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights that neitherfalter, nor waver, nor need interpretation.
For more on the Declaration of Independence see The Oregon Patriot Party Website.
by Richard Taylor 2/7/2001 updated 10-2-05